‘SPF’ has been thoroughly evaluated by a number of Sustainability Rating Systems overseas (e.g. “LEEDS” in the US) and found to be one of the most Sustainable Insulation Systems to specify today.
Some of the attributes which gives it this excellent rating include:
- Excellent thermal efficiency– leading to optimum energy savings and reduced CO2 emissions.
- Relatively low environmental impact at the building level – the product saves more than 100 times more energy than is used in its manufacture.
- Durability – leading to long term performance and reducing the need for replacement, thereby saving resources and energy over time. It helps to preserve the building components as well, leading to further long-term savings on resources and energy.
- Minimal thickness – minimizing building footprint and land use.
- Additional Benefits – apart from the superior Thermal Insulation, it offers additional benefits which adds value and eliminates need for additional measures e.g. Self-Adhesive; Self-Flashing; Seals Airtight; Vapour Barrier; Enhances Waterproofing; Enhances Structural Strength; etc.
- Transportation – large volumes of material is formed in-situ from compact liquid raw materials, which means no multiple deliveries of bulky materials, or large space for site-storage, required.
Example: ‘SPF’ as Sustainable Roofing Solution is unequalled